Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Another quick NASCAR thought.

Michael Waltrip will be in a Dodge this year. Sponsered by NAPA and driving for Bill Davis Racing.

Next year, however, Waltrip has formed a team that will be one of the first to pilot a TOYOTA Camry in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series.

I'm not sure how I feel about this, BUT, at least the TOYOTA comes in a 2-door model with a manual transmission from the factory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like it! But if one believes in a free market I guess I'll just have to suck it up and hope that we all can beat those Toyotas.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home