Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, January 26, 2007

I guess you get what you pay for...

I love my electric company. DEMCO. That's Dixie Electric Membership Corporation to you outsiders. My power bill has been about $22 per month for the last few months.
I guess someone around here dropped a fedora, though. The first time in two weeks we've had 2 days in a row of decent weather and the power goes out.

Oh well, at least it's 55 degrees.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're paying about $150 this month! You must never complain even in jest! They'll probably give you a rebate!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home