Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, January 26, 2007

It's been too long. Here's an updated list.

For those of you who haven't been here the whole time, I posted a list I entitled: "People Upon Whom I Wouldn't Pee If They Were On Fire."

First list

Updated list

Here's the latest.

*=UOM

*10) New Jersey Assemblyman John Bramnick

9) Bob Barker

8) Garth Brooks

7) Gilbert Godfried

6) Rosie O'Donnell

5) Barry Bonds

4) Fidel Castro

3) Mike Tyson

2) O.J. Simpson

1) Michael Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home