Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hoping for no more terrorist attacks

On the heels of yet another attempted attack inside the US borders, I wonder what idiotic rules the TSA is going to come up with to try to keep us safe?

I've got a couple suggestions that I guarantee will work (or at least help).

(1)No one holding a passport from the Middle East or from a country that is majority Moslem is allowed into the US.

(2) No one listed on a terror watch list is allowed into the US.

(3) Concealed carry permit holders are allowed to carry on airplanes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

That might mean your kid sister can't come home :(

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

I just remembered.Border Patrol agents can carry on a plane and they get to board first!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home