Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, November 19, 2010

And Still The Vehicular Idiocy Continues

The ride home last evening was uneventful. I thought, maybe, that people had gotten over their automotive silliness for a few days anyway.

Not so much.

This morning, on the lightest traffic day of the week so far, on a fairly straight section of I-10 East right at the 171 mile marker, three idiots managed to attempt to occupy the same space at the same time.

At least, since I was in the backup for about five minutes, it was a fairly entertaining scene. A small, red Toyota or Nissan pickup on it roof facing the wrong direction just off the right shoulder, along with another vehicle I couldn't really see because it had it's lights on in the ditch facing up towards the road on the right, in addition to a small beater car, maybe an older Camry off into the woods in the median and totally covered by vines and shrubbery.

EMS and fire department were already on scene, so there was no one left in the vehicles.

I LOL'd and cheered at the entertainment as they did manage to break up the monotony of my normal Friday drive to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home