Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Disappointed

Geared up and headed out for my run this morning. (I have the day off.) Only managed to get about .4 miles in and my knee was starting to act up. I tried about everything I could think of to get it back to happy to no avail. So, I walked back home and started looking at braces.

I picked up a hinged brace at Walgreens and will try that to see if it will help stabilize the joint. If that doesn't do anything, I'll have to find something else to do. This race is not worth messing up my knees.

1 Comments:

Blogger Qu'que chose said...

Agreed. Take care. It doesn't take too much to mess up the status quo once you've managed to get other problems soothed. I do know of what I speak! I've been petrified of a recurrence of the leg pain of the summer when I really couldn't walk without crying pain until I went on the prednisolone for 6 days. I'm pretty much pain free but I'm really careful of how I sit and walk.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home