Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Just wondering...

The Louisiana coalition to ban everything enjoyable is running smoking ban ads on the radio here. They state that 75% of Louisianians don't smoke, so why should they have to put up with the other 25% .

Fine. Then I have a question for all the whiners. Why, since a new poll shows that 94% of americans believe in God, do we have to kowtow to the idiotic 6% that don't?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

That is beautiful! Right on!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home