Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm John Kerry and I approved this speech...

Whew. You've probably all heard about Kerry's latest debacle. In a speech yesterday he was recorded saying, "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Now, on its face that is spectacularly insulting to the entire US military. I don't think that is actually what he meant.

My guess, and I am not one to give any commie the benefit of any doubt, but my guess is that he was really trying to make a tasteless joke about W rather than equate our military to a bunch of dunces.

I really think that he was attempting to use Bush's "Ignorance" and his own "Affluence" to demonstrate that W is an idiot and is responsible for getting this country mired in Iraq. Unfortunately he left one very important word out of the quip. He should have said, "And if you don't, you get US stuck in Iraq."

Maybe Kerry should bone up on his grammar before he attempts to make any more lame jokes about other people's ignorance in public.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not think that it was a lame joke! I really think that he's saying that only uneducated dunces go in the military and are the only ones stupid enough to fight a war. He's such a colossal nincompoop and that's being very generous!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home