Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Carrying on the doomsday vein...

Which building will be next? Personally I've never liked the Sears tower. And the Chrysler building is rather gaudy. And of course, Howard Dean and the rest of the nutbags will rejoice like ululating Islamist loons if the Whitehouse is taken out.

Oh well. At least we will have brought our troops home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I quit! I can't stand it. Stop! Stop! Stop! We shall muddle through. I have Faith in the American people. I can't believe that we'll fall for all of the left wing propaganda. Some of our dear Republicans are jerks too, so maybe they'll get scared straight for 2008! Good slogan, "Scared straight in 2008!" Don't know what it's good for but I like the sound of it. I'm pooped. It's definitely past my bedtime. See you!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home