Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

One Stop Vehicle Care

For all your vehicle care needs.

I've been using Amsoil products in all my vehicles for several years now and have been very impressed with their ability to safely extend the oil drain intervals as well as provide exceptional protection for all moving parts. Now Amsoil is also carrying the full line of Mother's appearance and restoration products.

I have recently upgraded to Dealer status and have started a website to allow others to purchase Amsoil products through me.

The link is:

One Stop Vehicle Care

Stop by. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superior! What a cool idea!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home