Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The International Terminal

So I've got a three hour layover (longer if the weather continues as it
has) at Atlanta. I'm flying out of the D-terminal. Since the weather is
plugging things up and it is the day before a holiday, D is stuffed to the
gills with people and kids. Even the bars are packed with noisy families.

I needed a drink and a bit of quiet so I wandered out to the E-terminal.
Mainly international flights. It is much less hectic and the bars were
walk-up no wait seating.

It's probably the Guinness, but I'm a bit choked up seeing the number of
children in digital camo calmly heading overseas.

We need to stop this ignorant foreign policy and bring these kids home.

Nukes are appropriate. Children are not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home