Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year.

So. This is 2006. Who'd-a-thunk-it.

New years always come with new challenges. (Or for me, I guess, old challenges.)

I have to make a decision that is much more significant than I expected right off the bat this year. This decision has the possible ramification of returning my life to the condition that it was a year ago. (Not a thought I relish.)

I think I know which way I'm going to go. But, God damn it, I'm not happy about it.

My problem is that I don't quite know when you have to write someone off as unfixable and get on with your life.

My other problem is, for all the facade of invincibility and callousness I try to portray, I do actually know that I can help some people.

This was shaping up to be a good year. Now I guess I'll have to wait and see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that you and several others have very hard decisions to make this year, but you were always good at making the right ones regardless of what people thought of your personality. That's just your style.Have a great year and that it may be alot better than last year.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JMJ just curious as to who you are we have tried to figure it out but can't?

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be a good year. And that's that! "Why?" you may ask. Because I expect it to be just fine! I say this in good faith.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E-mail me killzzz1@yahoo.com
Jeff in Paris/KC.
Now you know?

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home