Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We don't need no steenkin clocks...

Went to bed about 2130 last evening. Woke up, looked at the bedside clock and it said, 1255. It just didn't seem like it was only 1am. So I tossed and turned for about 30 minutes to no avail. I then decided to check my email on the blackberry. Viola. 0605. Seems that Grand Prairie lost power for about 35 minutes around 0350 this morning.

Oh well. Coffee's brewing and I'm getting ready to roll.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Gotta stop the "violas." You're driving me buggy!

7:48 AM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

That is a tribute to Kelly Bundy. I'm doing it on purpose.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home