Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Data point

I've been keeping my workouts fairly low-impact on our elliptical in order to keep my knee happy. It seems to have worked.

I purchased a DonJoy knee brace to improve the stability beyond which the cheap wrap-around unit is able.

I went out for a run this morning and was able to do 2 miles in 17:30 with minimal discomfort. That is 2:04 quicker than my previous best 2-mile increment so I'm pretty happy about that.

It is also well within my window of <28:00 for a 5k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home